Topic: slide time [Resolved]

I understand the slide time, however even if I  make the slide time longer (and i go up far just to see what happens) it doesn't have enough time to finish slide before transition to next one?  Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: slide time [Resolved]

Does your slide have some animation?
If it does, you just need to make sure that the last keyframe is positioned before the transition starts. Simply changing the slide duration does not move animation keyframes. For example, if the last keyframe was on the 7th second, changing the slide duration from 7 to 11 seconds will also move the last keyframe to the 11th second, and it will still be interfered with the transition.

We discussed that in this topic - check it out! If a more detailed explanation is needed, feel free to ask!

Thanks Lesley

Great! Helps alot. 

Leslie  (just had to put my name since we are both Leslie's lol)  Thanks for your help.

Nice to meet you Leslie smile Good to hear that the tip was helpful. Great question, really! Perfect slideshows involve some calculation as you see.

Ok I have mastered the slide time, but I am having trouble with the transition between 2 songs. I've adjusted the show to fit two songs and in between the songs I go through to hold scenes with nothing and then the second song kicks in. I can't go down less than one second so how do I get the transition with music not leaving out one or two of my slides out in the middle of the presentation? Thank you

My first question would be the same as that by Toni: Two song slideshow