Topic: User Manual?

Tutorials are great BUT is there anything that can be printed out.  I need to have something in my hand to refer to during a project vs. flipping back and forth between project and tutorial!  Thanks.

Re: User Manual?

Hello!

Right now we don't have any text manual. However, I'll send your suggestion to our project manager - may be the manual will be added in future.
Meanwhile, you can contact our Support Team if you can't find a tutorial you need - they'll give you a step-by-step guide on this or that feature.

A Manual in Pdf would be really great!

I agree a PDF would be great with an index and table of contents. It would be helpful to get a list of templates with the features as there as so many and I’m not sure what the do until I play the little video.

Maybe adding hover tips with a short description would be quicker to update and release.

Hi!

Thank you for your suggestion! I'll forward it to the management and we may create a PDF with a template description or find some other way to let the user find the needed template easily.

6 (edited by rob242939 2022-11-29 08:16:30)

ptwillman wrote:

I agree a PDF would be great with an index and table of contents. It would be helpful to get rid of gyno a list of templates with the features as there as so many and I’m not sure what the do until I play the little video.

Maybe adding hover tips with a short description would be quicker to update and release.

Yeah, Manual PDF is a good option to having something in hand. Written form of guidance is always the best because it is something one can read.