Topic: Activation problem [Resolved]

I haven't received an answer in the support center yet on how I can use the purchased SmartSHOW 3d program either on my computer or on my laptop! Of course, I would only use one at a time.
Thanks for the help!

I can't report on support because it rejects with an invalid name error !!!

Re: Activation problem [Resolved]

Hi!

Yes, you can install and use the license on one device only. If you want to transfer it, just install the program on a  new pc, then activate it with your key. It will be transferred automatically.

I did it that way and it didn't work out!
1. Delete from PC, turn off PC.
2. Laptop turns on, installs, SmartShow3d starts, Enter key, enter data, then check.
I then receive this error message: Activation attempts exceeded.Please contact Technical Support, providing your key and order number.
Anyway, where can I see that the program is activated?
thanks for the reply

Judging by the error, your key is out of the activation attempts, so the software can't be activated.
You need to contact our Support Team - they will refresh the attempts for you. You can do it here: https://smartshow-software.com/support.php

If the software is activated, you won't get the trial screen with the days counter every time you start the program. When you create a video, a trial version will put a watermark on it.

Thank you for the advices!
I made the contact and there was really a problem with the key.
I interpret that there is an activation limit, there is an activation limit, and once it is reached, it cannot be activated.
If this is the case then it is a problem for me because I often install the program between my pc and laptop!

In this case, you can consider purchasing the second license with a 50% discount. Then you won't have to transfer the program between your devices every time you need a video. Just contact our support and they'll give you a special link.