Topic: Can't use program even though I've paid for it [Resolved]

I am truly upset
I didn't want to wait for the 10 days as i wanted all the features now
so I paid for it but now i can't use anything
I have sent many messages but do not get anything back
where am i suppose to put the key as it doesn't give me anywhere to put it
so if you have had this problem let me know how you resolved it

Re: Can't use program even though I've paid for it [Resolved]

worse yet it looks like i may have bought it twice as they don't realize i have already paid for it never mind the 10 day free trial

gowgarnet,
If the activation window doesn't appear, you can enter the key inside the program: Help > Enter Key.
Please check your support ticket as well, I'm sure there should be a reply.
You see, sometimes there can be too many requests, and it may take some time to receive a reply. Our operators do our best to respond asap, and you'll certainly get a reply within one business day, except for weekends and holidays.

Habe mein Programm deinstaliert,und neu geladen ,es geht nicht auf
bitte um eine antwort ,ich bekomme es nicht auf ,soll ich das Programm noch
mal neu kaufen ,
vielen Dank
von brigitte   Wilimzik

brigittewilimzik, what do you mean by "es geht nicht auf "? Is there any error message?
Also, I have just contacted tech support - they have already replied to you in your ticket #37164, please check it.

I have paid for the software, it was charged to my account.  However, I was never asked for my email address or physical address to send the link to.  So now, I have paid for something that I don't have.  I have no receipt number or order number or link to download the full version, but I have been charged for the pro version and for a CD to be sent to my home.  PLEASE HELP!!!  Is there a phone number I can call to talk to someone?

Karen Fisher,

All our orders are processed by MyCommerce.com (Digital River), so you need to contact Order Support at ordersupport@mycommerce.com
Give them all the details you have: name and surname, payment method, telephone number, software name, approximate purchase date - they will locate your order and re-send it to you since they have the full order database.

They usually reply within a day, but if the time is pressing, get in touch with our tech support here: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php
- our operator will provide you with the telephone numbers to call MyCommerce Support Team.

Hi.I ordered full version but when I create video I cant share this video to YouTube our other place.Why?I enter key inside the program: Help > Enter Key but anyway nothing to change!

aga1807,

Please contact our tech support here: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php
Our operators will help you fix the problem.