Topic: Converted pskp to Mp4, No sound

I have about 15 different pskp files that I need to convert to Mp4, to combine these into a couple of longer slideshow segments.  I converted one previously with no issues.  Yesterday I converted a file but get no sound.  Tried different settings and still no sound.  What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?  I also wrote Tech Support yesterday and am also awaiting their response.  Any help appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Converted pskp to Mp4, No sound

Hi!

Your audio files may have some rare codec that can't be processed by SmartSHOW 3D. If this is the case, I recommend that you convert them into MP3 or WAV before adding to the project.
If it doesn't help, please wait for a reply from tech support, they may need you to send them some files to find out what exactly causes the problem.

All of the music files I'm using are all MP3.  What's crazy is that just two weeks ago, I converted a file and it worked very well.  Not happening that way now.  Just a little confused as to why.  I did just update yesterday to version 20 and thought that might help but no difference.  I will likely need to wait on the tech support response.

All of the music files I'm using are all MP3.  What's crazy is that just two weeks ago, I converted a file and it worked very well.  Not happening that way now.  Just a little confused as to why.  I did just update yesterday to version 20 and thought that might help but no difference.  I will likely need to wait on the tech support response.

Hi!

Please note that MP3 files may have different audio codecs so some MP3 files may cause problems even though most of them work without a problem. I still recommend that you try converting your file to WAV or from MP3 to MP3 (most converters allow this) and see if it helps.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did try converting from the MP3 to WAV and this worked for most of the songs.  On a few of the songs that it did not work, I searched out the built in music files that come with the program and used several of these.  Thanks for the help!