Topic: My Smartshow will not open [Resolved]

It says I need to buy it that my free trial period is over??? I didn't have free trial, I bought whole thing and have keycode. So I put in key code and it says it belongs to different email. I don't and never have any other email. Help??? Thanks

Re: My Smartshow will not open [Resolved]

Hi, you need to contact tech support with all the details: your order ID, email address, and the key you're using.
I'm sure they'll help you out.
Submit a ticket here: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php

I ordered, paid for and downloaded Smart Show 3D.  When I go to open it, it asks for my Key Code, which I supply, along with my email.  Then, it says its an invalid Key Code.  I have contacted Technical Support with all of my information.  It's been a day and no one has replied.  I am frustrated and losing time, as I need to get a slideshow done for my son's wedding.  I would really like some help.

Hi Nancy, just replied to you in our Support Center, so please check your ticket. Your key is correct, but it looks like there's a typo when you enter it, so please try "copy & paste". Let us know how it works.

someone please help me. I bought the full version and it won't open on my tablet so I tried downloading it to my laptop and it says I reached the llimit of 3 downloads. I have not used it yet and I can't download no more. I have contacted support center and it's been almost a whole day with no respoind.

Hi, thank you for your order! The download link expires in your order receipt sent to you by MyCommerce. Look for an email that you got from AMS Software - you'll find a working link there.
You didn't get a reply from our tech support as they don't work at weekends. But they're all in the office now, so someone should reply to your ticket soon. If the issue is urgent, you can leave the number of your support ticket here and I'll try to speed it up.

ho comperato la versione deluxe messo i codici messa la mia email quando batto chek si blocca e mi dice di contattareil supporto senter

Hi, please check your support ticket: http://help.ams-photo-software.com/tick … 30046.html

9 (edited by dhoward460 2016-08-28 09:34:01)

A year after I purchased it your program refuses to let me use it. The message says my trial peril over after I had it for one year. Per your support if I want to use it I have to buy your updated version. How can you sell a product and then lock the owner out just because you update it. It is the owners choice to update if they want to. This seems highly unethical. Do you have an explanation?

This was the response they gave when I posted in support:

"Our database shows that you purchased the software over one year ago. There have been several important updates since then. The free updates period (12 months) has expired, so you need to order an update to use the current version."

dhoward460 wrote:

A year after I purchased it your program refuses to let me use it. The message says my trial peril over after I had it for one year.

Looks like an error on our activation server side. Our tech support should help you get it resolved. As to the update, there's obviously a misunderstanding. You only have to pay for an update if you downloaded the new version. If you just wish to stick to your purchased version without downloading any new updates, you don't have to pay any additional fees.

Problem was finally resolved. Was given a new link to download and a new key. I was told that it was a server error and apparently the original reason, indicated above, was not true. Anyway support did handle the problem after a bumpy start. However they cautioned me not to do any updates. Had no plans to but it seem contradictory to the problem.

Good to hear that it's been resolved, thanks for letting me know!
By the way, an update is due within a few days. It is true that you should not download it if you don't plan to renew your license at an extra cost. Anyway, you'll get a notification saying what's new, and you can decide if you need it then.