Topic: "Failed to load file" Error [Resolved]

Several of my pictures did not load when I used slideshow in 5 minutes. Is there some minimum requirements for these images?  All images I am using I scanned into the computer and are jpg file formats. Many work fine but several are not. Any suggestions?

TIA!!

Re: "Failed to load file" Error [Resolved]

The "Failed to load file" message normally appears when you open a previously created project, but some photos used in this project were moved to a different location or renamed by you. May this be true for you?

This is what we are getting on my husbands lap top now ......  Would you be able to see them on the Storyboard and timeline ...?   and then we you try to preview .... that is when we get the "failed to load" message ...

Right, the preview thumbnails on the Storyboard and in the Timeline will be OK because they are stored in the project file, but if the photos are on the other computer or in a new folder, the software won't be able to load them obviously.
If you wish to watch the slideshow on a different computer, you need to convert it to video and then take it anywhere on a USB drive.

Thank you Lesley for the reply.   I took the photos from the original computer and placed them on my husbands lap top and that correct that problem... I finished the slideshow, added the music and went to the burn dvd tab ....  that was 3 hrs 30 minutes ago.... it whizzed through the first two parts.... then went to the creating video stream  ---- we get to 58% and it is a a stall still ... it will not progress .....      says we have 3 hours 45 minutes left to finish ....?????

Hi Elizabeth, you should mention that in your support ticket. Our support staff are all in the office now, and they'll deal with your issue straight away.