Topic: spring templates [Resolved]

I just purchased the spring collection to add on to the smart show 3D, however, when I open the program, I can't find them.  Where were they saved in the program?

Re: spring templates [Resolved]

Hi, thank you for your new order!
All the new templates should be found under Collages if you already installed them.

No, they are not there

Perhaps you made some mistake while installing the templates. Please contact us in our Support Center with your order ID for the collection so we can give you a detailed instruction.

Ok - I will double check the collages and if they're not there when I get home I will call for assistance.  Thank you.

Totally my fault! I downloaded them but hadn't installed them.  They are all in there.  Thank you.  As they say, haste makes waste!

Great, good to hear that the problem is resolved:)

I only had one comment about the spring collection.  I was a little disappointed with the wedding collages.  The plastic bride and groom I think looks a little cheezy.  Other than that, I think they will fit in well with slideshows.  Thank you again.

Thank you for your feedback! The element you mean is easy to remove. Just open the slide editor, select the image right on the canvas and click on the Delete icon (red cross) on the toolbar.

Okay great - I didn't realize you could alter them.  Thanks for that info. 
I am very glad that I purchased this program and the add-ons.  I am very new at this and your assistance is greatly appreciated.  Hopefully with your guidance and with the new templates and with the program itself, my granddaugher's Sweet 16 slideshow will be beautiful.  I have until December to hone my skills and keep editing the slideshow!