Topic: Licence Rules [Resolved]

I have 2 personal computers in my home, I have just bought SmartSHOW 3D (Version 19.0) will it work on both computers (separately) or do I need to buy a secondary licence to use it on my laptop PC?.
Can someone please help?.

Re: Licence Rules [Resolved]

Hi!

The license allows you to use the program on one computer. If you need a license for the second computer, you can get it with a 50% discount. To get the discount link, contact the customer support here: https://smartshow-software.com/support.php

Thanks for that Micheal I have now contacted them to buy a second licence. Would you happen to be able to answer a few more questions?, if not that's ok and thank you got responding it's much appreciated.

1. When I bought the first copy (SmartSHOW 3D Gold Edition) I also bought the back-up CD, if I buy another licence for a second copy of the software will my back-up copy that I already have bought work for re-installing the second copy of the software if I should ever need to re-install it again?. (I hope it will because I will have a dedicated Registration Key for one computer to use the software and a different dedicated Registration Key for the software to use it on the other computer)

2. When I in future buy more effects packages from them, will the effects work in both my copies of the software on each of the 2 PC's?.

3. If a buy a warranty for the new effects packages will the warranty cover the effects packages on both my computers?. (I run a Desktop PC and a Laptop PC both from home for home use only)

Lot's of questions and I'm sorry for that but these are things I'd like to know before paying out for a second licence.

Thank You,
Billy.

Michael wrote:

Hi!

The license allows you to use the program on one computer. If you need a license for the second computer, you can get it with a 50% discount. To get the discount link, contact the customer support here: https://smartshow-software.com/support.php

Hi Billy,

Yes, yes, and yes!
1. You can use the same CD to install the program on both computers.
2. You can add the additional templates to SmartSHOW 3D on both PCs.
3. The download warranty allows you to download the templates from the email whenever you want on any device.