Topic: How to convert a project in SmartShow to SmartShow3D[Resolved]

Please help. ASny one know How to convert a project in SmartShow to SmartShow3D???

Also, I need the finished DVD to loop or start over again from the beginning? Suggestions?

Many thanks!!
Fred

I am on a time crunch....no one from tech support responded to me from about 8 hours ago!

Re: How to convert a project in SmartShow to SmartShow3D[Resolved]

Hi Fred, unfortunately, SmartSHOW and SmartSHOW 3D project files are not compatible. However, here's what you can do:
1) create a video in SmartSHOW - AVI or MP4;
2) insert this video file into your SmartSHOW 3D project.
As simple as that smile

There's no loop option for DVDs. Perhaps your DVD player provides one. You could also create the video file in SmartSHOW 3D and then use some external software such as Nero to burn a looping DVD. Just google "how to burn a looping dvd in Nero" (or other DVD burning software that you use).

This response from a Leslie is from 2016.

If SmartShow 3D hasn't found a way to LOOP a video - an option within the Publish settings, that's a HUGE letdown and NEGATIVE on the software for me which I must mention in a review as I recently purchased the software. I still use Proshow Producer, and while the company is no longer, thankfully, the program works just fine and DOES have a "Loop" feature within the publish settings. I don't make DVD's anymore, I save to a flash drive, or to YouTube.

DVD's are obsolete.

Hi!

Please note that you can enable the loop feature in almost any video player or modern TV. If you can't find this feature on your device, please contact our technical support here: https://smartshow-software.com/support.php
- they'll help you find it.