Topic: Made slideshow DVD but TV says it is not formated[Resolved]

Slideshow DVD is not formatted, so screen on TV says ( not sure about these things) .DVD  wont even play on my computer and it's a relatively new computer. I have an old DVD slide I made with an earlier programme that works fine on TV and computer ( using the same DVDs )  Any suggestions of what I may be missing out in the creat process?
Hope someone can help,
regards, Irene

Re: Made slideshow DVD but TV says it is not formated[Resolved]

Hi Irene, what's your DVD player make and model?

Love this software for its unique effects and simplicity. My problem is that I do Picture DVD as a buisness and am having problems playing the burned dvd on my projector. I've been using window movie maker with no problem but will love to use this software instead. It plays on my home dvd player but will not play on my projector nor can I make copies wit my dvd copier. I really hope I can solve this because I really love this software. Help Please!

Have you tried creating DVD folders with SmartSHOW 3D instead of burning to DVD directly? You then burn the DVD folders to disc with any burning software that finalizes discs; the built-in Windows burner is an option.