1 (edited by heidi 2015-01-24 02:40:57)

Topic: fonts [Resolved]

my fonts won't change ... i've followed the tutorial step for step, but when i get to the point it says to put the cursor over the fonts and scroll down to change/choose the font i want, the software either doesn't change the font at all, or keeps bouncing back to arial ... i don't know if this is a gitch or something i am doing wrong ....

thank you
heidi

Re: fonts [Resolved]

Hi Heidi, you don't have to use scrolling to change the font, you can just single-click on the current font (probably Arial) - this will open the drop-down list where you can see all the fonts and click on the one you like.
Scrolling is convenient when you're not sure which to choose and want to try all with live preview. If you'd like to go this way, then double-click on the current font (probably Arial), leave the cursor over the font name, and scroll slowly, making a pause on each font.
It's a minor skill, you just need some practice I guess.
Let me know how it goes.

3 (edited by heidi 2015-01-24 02:46:30)

Nope, Lesley ... that doesn't help ...  I scroll down to the font I want to try, click, and it immediately reverts back to arial.  I'm sure I'm doing *something* wrong ... has anyone else had this issue?

I took this little film of what it's doing ... here's a link to my dropbox file of it ... (turn on your sound, so you can hear me explain)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbqb8girwk326 … 4.mp4?dl=0

heidi

Thank you for the video Heidi!
In fact, when you work this way, you don't need a double click to choose the font, you do it with a single click.

Nevertheless, there might be some glitch in your version of the software. Could you send a message to techsupport@ams-soft.com? We'll send you the new version to try and see if the problem is resolved.

Thank you Lesley,

I have shot off an email per your suggestion. You've been great helping me out!  I am slowly figuring out the versatality of the program and appreciating what I can do with it.

Warm regards,
Heidi

Lesley,

The techies sent me a link to the upgrade and that appears to have fixed my problem ... thank you again for your help! On to my next project!

heidi

Great to hear that Heidi, thank you!