Topic: Your feedback on SmartSHOW 3D 4.0

We've done a lot of work and tried to realize our users' ideas in the new version of SmartSHOW 3D. Your feedback is very important to us, so please send us your impressions and suggestions for future updates!

Re: Your feedback on SmartSHOW 3D 4.0

I liked the fire and glowing effects a lot! But I don't quite get how to make glowing text readable, it looks like a total random. Any tips? sad

Basically, it is advisable to set smaller particle size and to increase the number of particles - this makes glowing text easier to read. You can also play with the normal/bold fonts and spacing.

I have not found a way to crossfade songs, that is to blend the end of one with the beginning of the next one - is it somehow possible, or will it be possible in the future?

Thank you for your question Toni! Right, this is a little drawback of the current version - there are actually two audio tracks (one for music and one for slide sounds and commentaries), but you cannot manage them at the same time. In the new version which is coming soon, there will be a convenient timeline where you can easily manage the audio tracks and crossfade songs, too.

This program sucks and is not worth even $7.  I have tried it out for 2 weeks and can I get me $70 back?

Hi Steve!

Please contact the customer support here: https://smartshow-software.com/support.php
They'll help you resolve your issue.