Topic: MADE SLIDESHOW - 2 DAYS WORK -- DOES NOT WORK!!! [Resolved]

I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM BECAUSE I USE TO USE IT A LOT! WHAT CHANGED WITH THE QUALITY?????

I'm USING WINDOWS 10 PRO, BECAUSE OF THE OLD COMPUTER NEEDED UPDATING. AFTER OVER 20 HOURS, OF WORK FIXING PHOTOS, ROTATION OF PHOTOS, GETTING IT ALL IN ORDER, THE JOB WAS DONE. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS ADD A DVD TO IT & THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THIS JOB. PROBLEM IS, DVD DID NOT WORK AT ALL.

I ALSO FOUND OUT, THE LAPTOP THEY HAVE DOES NOT HAVE A DVD PLAYER, IT'S A SMALL CHURCH. NOW, A GOOD FRIEND WIFE PASSED AWAY AND I WAS ASKED TO MAKE THIS FOR THE HUSBAND. IT PLAYS WELL ON THE COMPUTER, BUT TO TRANSFER IT FROM THE COMPUTER TO THE DVD, WITH THE SLIDESHOW, IT DOES NOTHING!

I'm GOING TO PUT THIS ON A FLASH DRIVE SINCE THEY HAVE NO DVD PLAYER, QUESTION I HAVE, HOW CAN I TRANSFER THIS OVER TO THE FLASH DRIVE???? THERE IS NOTHING OFFERED ON THE MENU TO transfer to flash drive. There should someway to do this? If not, let me know. If there is PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW. IF I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE I WILL.
Thanks for the help on the MAJOR ISSUE
Mark

Re: MADE SLIDESHOW - 2 DAYS WORK -- DOES NOT WORK!!! [Resolved]

Hello!

To transfer your slideshow to a flash drive, follow these steps:
- Create an HD MP4 slideshow (Create > Create video slideshow > Create HD)
- Once the video is created, open the destination folder
- Copy the video and transfer it to your flash drive.

Hi Mike,

I'm having issues with a large Memorial slideshow, maybe 400 pics and using good quality purchased audio, 8 songs in project. My project doesn't complete, but I was able to break up the project and I got the first 3 songs in the slideshow to convert. That makes me think my 2016 laptop quadcore processor 16gb ram and 1TB is enough minimal requirements to use this software. Moving on with the remainder it failed, so I cut it down to just one song, and it's failing on the same slide. Should my focus be removing these pictures, and will opening and resaving the pic fix corruption? I think it may, seems like my slideshow failed on the next slide after I replaced the corrupted slide.

I've done quite a few wedding slideshows in the past, and I like this software. I purchased the memorial slideshow template, hopefully an update to this software can make the template available as a template and move it from collage, so you can make a 5 minute slideshow with the purchased template.

Thank you!
Fred

As a reply to myself, my song I cut out just finished. I sat and watched it finish, I was waiting to see the slide it would fail on and keep fixing corrupt files. I don't know if it was that i moved the mouse, I had already disabled sleep and screen savers. So I'll continue on.

Hi Freddy!

If the video creation always stops at the same slide, the problem seems to be with some files in the slide. In this case, try removing the slide. If it helps but you need to keep the slide, convert the photos in the slide to JPG, and the videos to MP4 using your preferred converter and adding them back to the slide.