Topic: Wishes for the next version of SmartSHOW 3D

Hello everybody, i have some wishes/suggestions for the next version of Smartshow 3D:

1. A manual/Tutorial in PDF.
2. The possibility to activate Smarshow 3D on my desktop and on my laptop. In daytime i use my laptop and in the evening my desktop. Never at the same time!
3. An UNDO/REDO function.
4. The possibility to use video in the probram: .MP4, .AVI. DivX, .MOV
5. The possibility to merge some projects (read chapters) to one big project.
6. The possibility to make a choise in a menu which chapter/show will be displayed.
7. An intergrated Template tutorial and builder, so that i can make my own templates quick.
8. If there is a discount (at this moment for you Platinum template collection 54 dollar is not the same as 54 Euro!

I like this program very much and hope the next version has the above wishes implemented...

Someone other wishes?

Re: Wishes for the next version of SmartSHOW 3D

You cab watcg my first published slideshow on Youtube...

http://youtu.be/sJrXB0OTVpU

Thank you for your feedback and for the sample, Edwin!
We've forwarded all of your requests to the developers and to the project manager. Some of the improvements you mention are already planned for the next update.

When will the update be published, Lesley? Do you have an idea?

The next planned update will include a new convenient timeline - the developers are working on it now, and it will definitely be released by the end of the year. The PDF manual is in progress too and will be out this year.
Such features as undo / redo and video import are planned for future updates in 2015.

What about new content, such as a few ambient audio tracts ... This is a feature that should definitely be supplied as standard!

a few ambient audio tracks

Forwarded to the project manager smile

i would like to see more clip art or a way to add clip art to the program if you want. i know you can add clip art to the program by photos, but it is not the same.  Thanks

It is absolutely possible to add your own clipart to the clipart gallery - just copy the files (PNG, transparent background) to this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartSHOW 3D\Clipart\Misc - this will make your cliparts appear under Miscellaneous. You can also choose another directory inside Clipart, apart from the root.

Make a Spanish version please. And undo and redo options are also important.

Undo & redo are coming soon! And sure we'll think about the Spanish version.