Topic: BACKGROUND SOUND [Resolved]

I did a project with a picture and a video of a friend musician group.  I started with the picture and an mp3 during the picture (7 seconds).  Than I had a video of their show.  Sound perfect when I listen to BUT when I create a video (one avi and one hd), theres a  big background sound that make it very scrap!  What should I do?

Re: BACKGROUND SOUND [Resolved]

Hello,

If I get it right, the sound appears during the video clip. In this case, have you tried changing the audio codec in the Advanced settings?

I tried with AAC and with MP3 format.  Is it what you mean?  And I did the same project with another software and no problem with the result.   Thank you!

I tried with AAC and with MP3 format.  Is it what you mean?

Yes. Can you explain what you mean by the background noise? Does the sound get corrupted?

Also, if the issue hasn't appeared before, then perhaps there is something wrong with the video clips. Have you tried re-converting them to AVI with MP3 codec with any preferred video converter and then replacing the clips in your project?

can I add a second song to a slide show?

rickbeehler, Do you mean adding a song to the second track? Or just another song?

Can't hear the sound (music) during preview

DeeHa wrote:

Can't hear the sound (music) during preview

Is there any sound when you create the video and play it using any video player?
Also, is the whole video muted or just a part of it?