Topic: Inserting photos into Templates and Collages

Could someone help me identify what is happening when I add photos into a Template or Collage and they disappear?  I have inserted images using the double click  option.  I have used the edit slide option.  Both methods give me the same wonky results where two  to three slides in the show go blank or simply roll the animation without the images showing.  Notable:  The image can be seen as a layer in the edit option.  I have tried bringing image to the front but: 1.It still doesn't appear in show 2. The animation gets distorted.  I'm sure it's a simple fix, but danged if I can figure it out!

Re: Inserting photos into Templates and Collages

key11ska wrote:

Could someone help me identify what is happening when I add photos into a Template or Collage and they disappear?  I have inserted images using the double click  option.  I have used the edit slide option.  Both methods give me the same wonky results where two  to three slides in the show go blank or simply roll the animation without the images showing.  Notable:  The image can be seen as a layer in the edit option.  I have tried bringing image to the front but: 1.It still doesn't appear in show 2. The animation gets distorted.  I'm sure it's a simple fix, but danged if I can figure it out!

Hi, we're sorry for any inconvenience.
If you're experiencing serious problems, you should contact our tech support http://ams-photo-software.com/support/smartshow3d.php The messages we get there are high priority, here it can take us a little bit longer to response.

3 (edited by key11ska 2019-09-10 14:55:37)

If you're experiencing serious problems, you should contact our tech support http://ams-photo-software.com/support/smartshow3d.php The messages we get there are high priority, here it can take us a little bit longer to response.

Thank you for your suggestion. I did this first and waited a day.  Then I followed the suggested link to this forum provided in the auto reply to my ticket submission. Sounds like this isn't a common problem, which is par for my luck. I purchased "The Dance" collage pack to use for my mother's memorial video because the one that the funeral home charged us $275 for was (Insert expletive here.) The funeral is over and everything went smoothly so now I want to focus on getting to a solution with this situation. I love this software, and as soon as I get this resolved, I'm going to recommend this software to every funeral home  I've ever had the privilege/ misfortune to work with.

*edited to correct typo

key11ska wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. I did this first and waited a day.  Then I followed the suggested link to this forum provided in the auto reply to my ticket submission. Sounds like this isn't a common problem, which is par for my luck. I purchased "The Dance" collage pack to use for my mother's memorial video because the one that the funeral home charged us $275 for was (Insert expletive here.) The funeral is over and everything went smoothly so now I want to focus on getting to a solution with this situation. I love this software, and as soon as I get this resolved, I'm going to recommend this software to every funeral home  I've ever had the privilege/ misfortune to work with.

*edited to correct typo

I've contacted our helpdesk managers concerning your problem, they might have responded you by now. Would you please check your ticket?
Sorry, you had to wait.