Topic: What templates do you need?

We'd love to hear your ideas for new slideshow templates. Just post the themes here, and we'll try to add them to our to-do list!
Our designers have already created "Happy Birthday" slideshow templates upon the users' requests and are working on School templates right now. What's next? smile

Re: What templates do you need?

For ideas on templates, try looking at themes on Cards:

Get Well Soon!

Congratulations on your:   Graduation/New Baby/Anniversary/New Home/Retirement/New Pet etc.

Seaside/beach theme.

Children's Party.

Sports set!

"New Baby" templates would be great!

I would like to see a "Romance" theme also. Not geared towards wedding, anniversary etc. Just love.  Thanks or maybe relationships? Thanks

What about a vintage newspaper theme? It can be bl & w or sepia. I always remember the Daily Prophet from HP movie series. Yes, there were videos inside the photo frames, but a photo slideshow theme like that will be a great option!

Graffiti template

Lesley,

Does smartSHOW have templates that can go further than 15-20 photos?  I am looking to do a slideshow and have about 50 pics and I did start one on my own, but wanted to know if you have any that are premade?   Thanks smile

Any project template under "Slideshow in 5 minutes" can be used for making a larger project. There is a minimum number of photos recommended, but you can add more. Of course, some animation effects will be used more than once in this case, but you can easily customize these. Besides, it's a good idea to add slides with a simple pan or zoom effect every now and then, or even static slides. A project full of elaborate animation may be tiring for the viewers, and it's good to insert some really simple slides so the viewers' eyes can rest a bit.

Sweet Sixteen

Sweet 16, yes.  That's what I'm working on now

"Slideshow in 5 minutes" Travel

Hi, there are currently four travel themes under "Slideshow in 5 minutes" - the group is called "Travel and Vacation", so check them out!

Jewish holidays: like Hanukka, Passover, Rosh ha-shanah

beach, waves, surfers etc. would be good.