Topic: Comment supprimer un "nouveau modèle" créé ou pouvoir les renommer ?

Bonjour ,
J'aimerais bien pouvoir supprimer un ou deux "modèles" que j'ai créés dans "mes modèles" .
Pour les autres que j'ai créés dans le logiciel et que j'aimerais conserver , j'aimerais aussi pouvoir les renommer..
Ceux-ci se trouvent donc bien dans le logiciel , mais je ne connais pas la procédure pour pouvoir les supprimer du logiciel..
Idem pour pouvoir renommer ceux que je désire conserver.
Si quelqu'un a la solution , cela me rendrait bien service..!
Merci infiniment à l'avance et bien cordialement .
Pierre

Re: Comment supprimer un "nouveau modèle" créé ou pouvoir les renommer ?

Bonjour Pierre!

J'aimerais bien pouvoir supprimer un ou deux "modèles" que j'ai créés dans "mes modèles".

Do you mean the templates in Scènes>Mes créations or the themes from Mes Thèmes for the Slideshow in 5 minutes?

Michael wrote:

Bonjour Pierre!

J'aimerais bien pouvoir supprimer un ou deux "modèles" que j'ai créés dans "mes modèles".

Do you mean the templates in Scènes>Mes créations or the themes from Mes Thèmes for the Slideshow in 5 minutes?

Hello ,
Yes, I mean: 'the themes' of 'MY THEMES', that is to say the themes that I created myself from existing themes and that I modified a little, and that I managed to record in 'MY THEMES in 5 minutes' (with difficulty, one time out of two, as I already told you ..) These themes that I have done so are stored in the software under the heading 'My themes for a 5-minute Slideshow'.
And these are the ones I would like to rename eventually, or delete if they do not please me anymore ..
I do not know how to access this function.
Thank you and best regards.
Pierre

Bonjour Pierre!

Thank you for the explanation, I see now.
It's possible to remove and rename these themes, but it's a bit tricky. You need to remove (or rename) certain folders in the AppData directory. I asked an operator to give you a full guide with screenshots in one of your tickets. Check it out.

I understand it's not that convenient, but our developers are now working on a better way for managing the custom slideshow themes. Once it's tested, it will be added in future updates.

Michael wrote:

Bonjour Pierre!

Thank you for the explanation, I see now.
It's possible to remove and rename these themes, but it's a bit tricky. You need to remove (or rename) certain folders in the AppData directory. I asked an operator to give you a full guide with screenshots in one of your tickets. Check it out.

I understand it's not that convenient, but our developers are now working on a better way for managing the custom slideshow themes. Once it's tested, it will be added in future updates.

Thank you so much ! I have indeed received the procedure to rename or delete some of my own models, with explanations and photos. I will study all this and experiment with this procedure. I will inform you of the next 'events' soon. Thanks again ! Yes, in a future update, it would be really perfect ... !!