Topic: Problème d'enregistrement d'un projet comme thème

Bonjour ,
Lorsque j'ai créé un projet à partir d'un thème existant , avec de nouvelles transitions , de nouveaux effets , de nouvelles animations , etc.. , je constate une fois sur deux que je ne retrouve pas mon projet créé dans "mes thèmes" , alors que j'ai suivi exactement la procédure recommandée pour le faire ..!
Il me faut enregistrer plusieurs fois le nouveau projet sur mon PC , puis de même avec de la musique , puis enfin il m'est alors possible de l'insérer dans "mes thèmes" (quand ça marche..!)
Si quelqu'un peut m'expliquer pourquoi cela se passe ainsi ?
Je passe des heures à créer un projet et donc une fois sur deux je ne peux le retrouver dans "mes thèmes" ! C'est vraiment frustrant..
Merci à l'avance pour vos conseils et votre aide .
Cordialement . Pierre

Re: Problème d'enregistrement d'un projet comme thème

Bonjour Pierre!

I suggest that you contact our tech support here: http://diaporama-3d.fr/support.php
Our operators will do their best to help you with this issue.

Michael wrote:

Bonjour Pierre!

I suggest that you contact our tech support here: http://diaporama-3d.fr/support.php
Our operators will do their best to help you with this issue.

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your answer, but I had already spoken to the 'support' and they told me that it was necessary to follow the procedure indicated in the SmartShow software; that's what I do each time .. (!), but it works every other time ..
However, I think I have found a solution so that it works every time, but I still have to experiment it .
Thank you again and happy holidays of the end of the year.
Cordially . Pierre

Bonjour Pierre!

Oh, I see. It's good that you contacted our operators. Well, if you still have any issues, I recommend bring up your ticket and ask for another solution.

Michael wrote:

Bonjour Pierre!

Oh, I see. It's good that you contacted our operators. Well, if you still have any issues, I recommend bring up your ticket and ask for another solution.

Thank you so much .
I will follow your advice and if the problem persists, I will contact the operators.
Happy New Year and best regards.
Pierre