Topic: -Failed to Load file- [Resolved]

I have a laptop not working, unable to write to dvd and when I made an .ISO it also fails to play. I cannot make a HD video as the computer locks up.  I purchased another copy of Show3d, ugh.. and installed on very powerful pc.   I have moved all pictures, music over to this pc.  How would one re-associate the pictures ?   We have edited them so they have titles on them ect, and the originals do not.

Help!!  I have ticket in to tech support too..but project needs to be done soon.

Thanks.

2 (edited by Lesley 2017-05-30 18:21:21)

Re: -Failed to Load file- [Resolved]

You're getting "Failed to load file" on each of the slides, right? This means that the image file paths are broken, which happens in most of the cases when transferring a project to a new computer. The user account name is probably different here, and maybe you put the pictures in a different location - e.g. they were in C:\Users\username\Pictures\Winter2017 on the old computer but now they are in C:\Users\username\Desktop\Winter2017.
If you still have a copy of the project on the first computer, check the user name and the folder location. If the user name is different on the second computer, there's no fast solution. In this case, you need to open each slide, select the layer with the picture, go to the Layer tab > Replace and tell the software the new path.