Topic: SmartSHOW 3D - Version 2.35

We'll be glad to see your feedback here. What do you like or dislike about the current version?

Re: SmartSHOW 3D - Version 2.35

hello there, i just came across this program, and i'm pretty impressed! didn't go thru all the stuff though, but i think I'm gonna stick to it for a bit. maybe i'll a write a complete review later. thanks!

Hello, i wanted to know - is there any kind of tutorial for this program? Something like a quick tut for begginers

Hi Mandy, there are a few video lessons on the website right now.
Here's a quick intro: watch video
It guides you through all the main sections of the software interface, showing the tools and effects you can use, step by step.
There are some more lessons, and even more are coming soon. We're also working on a thorough PDF guide. Check out this forum from time to time, or subscribe to our Facebook page - then you won't miss it!

Thanks for the Facebook page, Lesley, subscribed
btw, wanted to thank you for such simple and powerfull program, nice work!

Thank you Mark!

You're also welcome to suggest new features in this forum section. We'll forward all ideas to the developers, so they might be realized in future updates.

Hi, Lesley, can you tell if you're going to translate interface to other languages? German maybe?

Sure! We're already working on the French version.

Vote for German version! I will definitely say "Danke schön" to the translator smile

Hi guys, as was mentioned in other topic - i would like to see in future update feature of mixing videos and photos in one slideshow

Hi

Just bought SmartShow 3D today and have just been playing with it for a short time.

When I click on Collages and see them, there are 42 icons which is rather a good selection.  However, on closer inspection 15 of them are duplicated, so its not quite as good as it seems.  Is this an error?

TeeGee, seems like an error in fact! Please contact us at techsupport@ams-soft.com with your order ID - we can fix this issue then.

Strange, but i've never seen duplicates on my version of program. I'll double check that

Asgard

That's interesting!  How many icons do you actually see under Collages?

Hi, Lesley, can you tell when you plan to update the program? and what can we possibly see in the future updates, thank you

Hi, TeeGee, i  have duplicates too, i thought it's my pc failed or something big_smile

I've checked and yes, TeeGee, you were right, there're duplicates, and i must have missed them somehow

It's been acknowledged as an error and I'm told it will be corrected in the next update.

Mark wrote:

Hi, Lesley, can you tell when you plan to update the program? and what can we possibly see in the future updates, thank you

Mark, major updates are normally released once or twice a year. The next version will definitely have a wizard, and new fun slide effects (I guess I won't tell you more details right now, let it be a nice surprise smile )

Lesley wrote:

Mark, major updates are normally released once or twice a year. The next version will definitely have a wizard, and new fun slide effects (I guess I won't tell you more details right now, let it be a nice surprise smile )

It would be great to have more templates in future version, i mean title slides, fun collages and so on. Thanks!

A couple of observations for future versions:

An 'Undo' tool would be useful (for me at any rate, when things go wrong!)
Use of the spacebar to pause and restart play in the miniplayers.

Regards

TeeGee

Hi TeeGee, we've forwarded your requests to the developers. Undo/redo is definitely a vital feature, but it takes time to realize multiple undo so it works perfectly.