Topic: support [Resolved]

has anyone gotten any support from the company  have asked them about my problem with putting in movies and other questions and have not heard one word from them.

Re: support [Resolved]

The support does their best to respond asap, but sometimes there can be too many tickets.
You'll certainly get a reply within one business day, except for weekends and holidays.

Please check the ticket you submitted, I'm sure they have already provided you with a solution.

luceyvantassel wrote:

has anyone gotten any support from the company  have asked them about my problem with putting in movies and other questions and have not heard one word from them.

I'm starting to believe no one has ever made a dvd from this program, getting upset, I bought this program for a special 70th birthday party. HAS ANYONE EVER MADE A DVD ??? PLS REPLY

please help.. dvd buring always stops at 51 % when making the dvd.. 80th birthday party for my parents and so so upset it wont work, party in a few days ..across the state

idahonursesrock wrote:

please help.. dvd buring always stops at 51 % when making the dvd.. 80th birthday party for my parents and so so upset it wont work, party in a few days ..across the state

First of all, you need to check and update your video card driver and it's better to check them on the vendor's official website. Next, if that doesn't help, please contact our techsupport - they will do their best to help you.