Topic: Vintage effect

I've been looking for the kind of effect when the photo is sort of getting old, I guess it's also called retro or vintage effect - can you find that in SmartSHOW?

Re: Vintage effect

Hi, Cindy, could you be more specific please? You want to know if there is effect of getting old the picture or the effect of old background?

I would like to have this kind of effects too.. something like olding a paper or burning a paper edges, this would be cool

Cindy wrote:

I've been looking for the kind of effect when the photo is sort of getting old, I guess it's also called retro or vintage effect - can you find that in SmartSHOW?

Hi Cindy. In the original SmartSHOW version (not 3D), there is such an effect. Right-click on any slide and click Edit Slide. Open the Effects tab, and pick the "old film" effect, which is perfect for vintage photos.
As for SmartSHOW 3D, we'll take that into consideration. Stay tuned for new releases!

Mark wrote:

Hi, Cindy, could you be more specific please? You want to know if there is effect of getting old the picture or the effect of old background?

I mean old picture, Mark.
What does "old background" look like?

Michael wrote:
Cindy wrote:

Hi Cindy. In the original SmartSHOW version (not 3D), there is such an affect. Right-click on any slide and click Edit Slide. Open the Effects tab, and pick the "old film" effect, which is perfect for vintage photos.
As for SmartSHOW 3D, we'll take that into consideration. Stay tuned for new releases!

Thanks a lot Michael, that's what I was looking for! Works great with fade-ins and outs. It's a pity this effect is not in 3D 'cos I bought it already. Hope it'll be there soon.

An effect like a flickering black and white film, with the ability to add sepia tone would be great!

Great news, many of the effects that were discussed in this topic are coming soon. Sepia and monochrome will be there in the new version, as well as vignette, inverted photo, pixelation, and some others.