Topic: Can not preview the show [Resolved]

New download yesterday morning as I tried the trial for 5 days in decided this was just what I wanted to prepare a slideshow for our school softball banquet - which is tomorrow at 6p - and I have to set up banquet hall, decorate, pick up food, prepare gifts .... this had to be completed today. 

issue -  when I try to preview the show from the project tab or the slide play button -  the system crashes within 3 slides ....  I can see the first 3 slides as the system goes to transition to the next slide - it crashes .... I wait to see if it will respond - as I can see the "Not responding" words at the top of the screen .....  it will never respond.   so I hit cancel and it kicks me back out to the desk top -   I reload the program .... get back to my slide show .....  and continue working on the show-  I save every time I make a new slide ...as I have found it is very sensitive to kick me out. 

I placed 3 tickets with tech support - I have search the internet for a phone number -  very dissatisfied with tech support right now.   I wanted a slide show presentation with spunk - Not the boring power point .... upon which is where I am at now... staying up all night and putting a power point together......

I did not get any kind of error message to give details with until this afternoon -  I copied and pasted those in a support ticket....

let me say I was contacted this morning on one of the tickets ....  from Diane Murray - she asked for me to let her know what exactly I am doing when this problem arises .....  I responded very quickly ..... and did not hear back the rest of the day....  I have left my need for urgency as well .....  as well as leaving my phone number. 

I have read the tech support forum -  I have tried updating my graphics card driver ..... I could not find a more up to date driver for my Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chip Family -

once hubby got home .... we saved a copy of the slide show on a thumb drive ..... and downloaded the software to his lap top.....     we can get further on his lap top ...... but we have an issue there.....   on the timeline/storyboard - everything is there   -   but when we do the preview on his laptop..... some of the pictures do not load .....  you can see them on the timeline/storyboard but not on the preview ......

I am at a loss ..... and just sick to my stomach literally .......  tums and pepto all day .... this has me so upset.   I just wanted it to be special.....    As I am fully disappointed ..... I also would like to request a refund ..... it is of no value to me if it won't work .

Here is what I got with regards to an error -

C:\Users\Beth\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC5DF.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Beth\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF642.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\Beth\AppData\Local\Temp\WER16CD.tmp.mdmp

Thank you for your help......maybe someone out there can shed some light ....

Beth Edmonson

Re: Can not preview the show [Resolved]

Here is my Ticket #32590

Re: Can not preview the show [Resolved]

Hi Elizabeth,
We are sincerely sorry for the delay, but tech support are here during European working hours, this is why it took a while to get a new reply. They'll deal with your ticket immediately.