1 (edited by geezerman46 2016-10-15 22:02:11)

Topic: converting video slideshow for internet [Resolved]

Does anyone else have the same problem I do. I build a video slideshow from clips taken on our cruise. edit them with various layers and enhancements and save it to file. but when I start the process of creating the video for Facebook, YouTube etc I get an error message (as seen below) and prompted to contact technical support. Has anyone had and then resolved this problem. I would be truly grateful for any help.
    David
App: SmartSHOW 3D
Version: 8.25
Lic: Full
Class: EAccessViolation
Message: Access violation at address 773E7FB4 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address 00000002
SlidesCount: 13
Playing: False
Form: TPskForm
Control: ButtonClose | TsBitBtn

Re: converting video slideshow for internet [Resolved]

Hi, are you getting this error immediately when you start creating the video?

yes I do, I have tried all formats to create.. Hd,dvd maker AVI etc with the same result.. I get directed to the file I want converted then when I click on 'save' the error message appears. Also, another problem seems to have materialised. The completed video graphics are enormous, far to big to even view properly, just one letter of some added layer text will fill half the screen(could this be the reason I cannot convert a project)? However, when I go into to the edit screen to add layers the viewing panel is perfectly normal. the size of the graphics as they should be?

Sounds really weird, especially the point about the graphics. You need to contact tech support and send them your project file so they can study it to figure out what could be causing the problem.