Topic: New User with a few questions

1st, I purchased the SmartShow 3D Full version a few days ago.  After the install, I clicked on check for updates and the program said that 8.0 was available, question 1 is why, when I purchased what was thought to be the latest and greatest, instantly prompt a new version?  2nd question, when I click to download to 8.0 it has the same full version .exe that I already downloaded, and also prompted for payment again, please explain?

I also noticed that to add any of the new template, they cost additional monies, you may want to disclose that, I didn't see that before make this purchase.

Re: New User with a few questions

Hi, thank you for your recent order!
The fact that you got an update notification right after purchase might have two reasons:
- you had downloaded an older version from some unofficial source before purchase;
- there was some technical error in the system and you got a download link for the older version.
No matter which it was, you can certainly download the latest version for free via the link from the update notification screen; and you can download all future updates for free within 12 months after purchase.

Regarding the additional templates - they are created by independent designers, that's why they are not part of the software and have to be purchased as separate products. However, you don't have to purchase them as there are lots of templates that come with the software. For example, there are 25 complete slideshow themes under "Slideshow in 5 minutes" in the current version, and more free themes are coming soon with the next update.

Why is it that I ordered the full version, but when it was activated it says that I got the trial version.

Hi, please contact tech support providing your order ID number and key. They'll check what could be wrong. Here they are: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php

Hi
I just have the full version software. The software stuck after one slid and I can't see what I did except one slid.After that the software is stuck and I can't continue unless I close the program.
What shell I do ?
thanks for your help

sigalweyel, does the preview freeze on the same slide every time? If it does, then you can delete this slide and try previewing the slideshow again.
Also, check your video card driver and update it if needed. Just be sure to do it on the vendor official website, not with the Windows Update.