Topic: How long I can use program?

How long I can run or use this program after I order? There is limited time to use the software? For example: today I buy the software version 3.75 and then next few months your company update to version 4.0 and my question is Can I still using or setup my old version 3.75 and till running my old version without problems? Do the sale program still Full version? I want to buy this program while you are on sale right now.

Re: How long I can use program?

Hi, when you order SmartSHOW, you get a life-long license for the current version and one year of free updates. That is, is a new version is released within 12 months after you purchased the software, you get it for free, no matter if it is a major or minor update. If a new version comes out when a year has passed, you can update at a special price as a registered user of the older version.
Hope this answers your question.

That is not true. I purchased mine a year ago in June. Now the program is disabled and according to support the only way I can use it is to buy the updated version. I never heard of buying a program that is disabled after one year.

dhoward460 wrote:

I purchased mine a year ago in June. Now the program is disabled

It looks like an error on our activation server side. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact tech support and mention this thread - they'll help you get it resolved.

Problem resolved.

This happened to me too. I got a message that there was an update so I assumed I was supposed to click and install. If you do this after the year is up, you lose access to your program that you paid for.
I had saved my .exe file on Google drive for my older version; however, I wasn't able to use my file because it defaulted to the newest version on the Smartshow site. I uninstalled the program and tried to reinstall thinking I would have the file that I paid for.

Hi Rhoda, you just need to contact tech support - they'll help you resolve the issue.