1 (edited by Asgard 2014-02-07 13:22:44)

Topic: What cameras do you use?

I think it's the most relative theme to slideshow making itself, so, go on, share your techs!
I'll start, i have Nikon D90 with stock lens and old Nikon D40

Re: What cameras do you use?

I think i have Sony camera, but i don't know what the model, but i do good shots, i think smile

I do EOS 1D X for professional shooting
and 5D for other stuff

Mark wrote:

I do EOS 1D X for professional shooting
and 5D for other stuff

Would you share some beautiful pictures? It'll be fun to watch a slideshow with high-quality shots smile

Sometimes i do shots with my phone camera, and they look decent. As said, it's up to the photographer, not the hardware, to make great shots smile

Asgard wrote:

Sometimes i do shots with my phone camera, and they look decent. As said, it's up to the photographer, not the hardware, to make great shots smile

I agree with you, but still, if you are making for example a full-hd video you need the photos of corresponding quality, especially if there's any zoom effects involved. I think most of modern smartphones can't provide such quality, except maybe for few high-end ones. So, if you want a professional quality video, a professional camera is the only way smile Can't say that smartphones make awful photos, no, they look ok, it's just me who likes perfect quality.

Mine is Canon PowerShot SX160 IS. My friends say that it's a decent model 'cos there is manual mode. I use presets, though - the picture quality is fine if I choose the white balance carefully.