Topic: Rolling Credits

Hey Guys, just new to Smartshow 3d - and wondering if there is a way to create rolling credits on a slide? also can you add 'title clips anywhere in the slideshow or will they only sit at start/end?... and one final question... If I want to use the Slideshow in 5 minutes.. is it possible to create multiple slide shows and link them so they play continuously?
thanks in advance smile

Re: Rolling Credits

Hi, welcome to this forum smile

gazmaz4 wrote:

wondering if there is a way to create rolling credits on a slide?

There's one template under Subtitles that should work great for this purpose. It's more like Starwars, though, due to 3D rotation used, but you can edit it so it's more like classic rolling credits. Just write here if you need the steps on doing this.

gazmaz4 wrote:

can you add 'title clips anywhere in the slideshow or will they only sit at start/end?

Sure, you can move title clips anywhere you need - with drag & drop, or copy & paste (the hot keys are Ctrl + X, Ctrl + V)

gazmaz4 wrote:

and one final question... If I want to use the Slideshow in 5 minutes.. is it possible to create multiple slide shows and link them so they play continuously?

You can't join the projects, but you can convert them to videos and then join the videos.

Hi Lesley,

Yes, rolling credits. I am interested in the Starwars hack. Can you tell me where to find the template? I don't see a subtitles area.

Thank you!

Hi, piph!

In the latest version, you can find the template for rolling credits in Add > Titles: https://i.imgur.com/O5p5T0Y.jpg

I also suggest watching this guide: http://smartshow-software.com/how-to-ma … eshows.php
It shows to create rolling credits using two different ways.

5 (edited by piph 2018-08-07 19:20:37)

Hi Michael...

Thank you so much! Gosh I looked in there but just didn't catch it.

I worked out a different ending for now but will definitely use this in later vids. I hope to publish my first one with your software tomorrow. I will put a link when I do. Great software, been having loads of success getting what I want.

edit: I watched the tutorial. Yes, will have to study that a bit , but your example of how to make custom rolling titles is good. You would laugh at my first attempt to hack a single frame, basically making the frame longer and longer with spaces between the lines of credits and then in essence having the camera pan down across the file.. LOLz

thanks again.