Topic: Welcome to the slideshow forum!

We're happy to welcome you to this forum. If you are keen on photography, montage, slideshow creation and related topics, you'll surely come across some inspirational ideas or tech tricks and find others who share your passion here.
Feel free to start new discussions in any section or contribute to the existing ones - your voice is wanted and welcomed!

Re: Welcome to the slideshow forum!

If you're a new member, say "hi" here smile

Hello.
I've just registered here. Seems to be a very useful forum. I have never created a good slideshow (I tried to make some, but they were all complete disasters), but I would like to learn how to do it.

the beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Hi Diana, welcome to the forum! If you stick to the templates provided in 3D Slideshow, you can't go far wrong!

Hi! I'm Alex and I need some advertising ideas

If you wish to produce a slideshow advertising your flower business, you could start by showing a photo of the business premises, then the happy staff, then some examples of your flower arrangements and layouts and accessories. Use text blurbs to explain things such as prices/delivery options/other services etc. Music should reflect the tranquillity of the product, so soft ambient type music would work well.

7 (edited by Waltzing_Flowers 2014-12-21 20:34:35)

seecynon wrote:

If you wish to produce a slideshow advertising your flower business, you could start by showing a photo of the business premises, then the happy staff, then some examples of your flower arrangements and layouts and accessories. Use text blurbs to explain things such as prices/delivery options/other services etc. Music should reflect the tranquillity of the product, so soft ambient type music would work well.

If I show everything you mention, won't it be too long? I mean the promo. I thought of showing only the flowers and our contact details.

All I am doing is giving you some ideas! Ultimately you will have to decide what you need your customers to see, and how long the slide show presentation will be!
One photo of your premises another of the staff and some (you decide how many) of your flowers.
The text blurbs are added to the above mentioned slides, not on separate slides. Music is an optional extra, but if you add it, it will make the slideshow load a little slower on a website.

9 (edited by Toni 2015-01-20 09:06:48)

I guess staff photos are a must if the purpose of the slideshow is to attract visitors to the shop. If you focus on taking orders online or on the phone, then staff and premises might be not as important as the bouquets. And music on the website may be pretty irritating (IMHO). Lots of people tend to surf the web and listen to music at the same time, and they don't want any extra music to interfere with what they're listening to.

I absolutely agree with Toni about the music.

Waltzing_Flowers, please, create a new topic and we will discuss it there!

Chantale wrote:

I absolutely agree with Toni about the music.

Waltzing_Flowers, please, create a new topic and we will discuss it there!

Ok, it's here http://slideshow-forum.com/viewtopic.php?id=108

Hello, slideshow pros and enthusiasts!
I've just come across this forum. Hope I'll get more ideas to impress my girlfriend. She is crazy about photos and will be astoned to get a slideshow present.

Hi Thomas, welcome on board! smile

Hi Everyone
I've just purchased SmartShow3D full version. I have lots of photos which I want to use to create slideshows from so hope to get tips and  ideas.

Hi Lal, great to meet you!

Hello, I joined the forum last night and got my software downloaded too. I was wondering if SmartShow is planning on a Black Friday sale for the slideshow templates.
Thanks, Rhoda j

Hello Rhoda, welcome to the forum!
We'll probably have a sale on all our products, live for one day. You should get a newsletter as a registered customer, so make sure you check your inbox on Friday morning smile

Lesley wrote:

Hello Rhoda, welcome to the forum!
We'll probably have a sale on all our products, live for one day. You should get a newsletter as a registered customer, so make sure you check your inbox on Friday morning smile

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing what the discounts will be for the professional slideshow templates!

Here's the latest news for Rhoda and everyone interested in our special offers. There will be a one-day sale on all our software and templates on Cyber Monday. We hope you enjoy shopping in your local stores this Friday, and on Monday, don't forget to check your mailbox to find the special order links!

Thank you! I've been watching my emails,lol! I don't think I signed up for a newsletter, but I did register the software with the serial code. Will that put me on the list?

Yes exactly, all our registered users get a regular newsletter from us. This may get into your spam folder, so make sure you check it too. You can also contact tech support directly on Monday, and they'll send you the link to the sale page.

I never got an email but I have been watching the template page,lol! I was able to order two big sets of templates about 30 minutes ago.
Just a heads up, the sale price is not showing up anymore if you try to load through My commerce Digital River.

Rhoda

Hi Rhoda, thank you for the news! I've forwarded your message to the department in charge to make sure you receive our newsletters in the future.
There seems to have been an error on MyCommerce platform, that's why the discount coupon wasn't working properly. We've decided to extend the sale for one more day because of that. Please contact tech support for special order links.

Hello,
I'm a new member on this site, I've purchased SmartSHOW 3D Deluxe now, it is very beautiful.. i like it.. Thank you.
Regards..
Nader

>>> Jesus is My All in All <<<

Make this your mantra today:
"Happiness is where I am."

Hi Nader, welcome to this forum, and thank you for your feedback on the software! Hope you can share some of your best slideshows with us smile