Topic: Wedding Photo Album: an idea for your wedding slideshow

This touching video with a romantic soundtrack in French is a great sample of what is called "love-story slideshow".

Have a question or comment? Post it here!

Re: Wedding Photo Album: an idea for your wedding slideshow

Wow, this is absolutely charming! I've always wanted to make something like that with my wedding photos, thanks for the idea!

Agreed, great looking vid. Stole some ideas, thanks smile

I wish our wedding photographer made slideshow like this, but...
I think, i'm going to do this by myself and as far as i can see,  Smartshow 3D will suit best!

Slideshow's are standart thing these days, though some *pro* wedding photographers take a lot more money for this addition. So, if you don't want to spend lots of money for this - you can always do slideshows on your own, it's not so hard, especially with Smartshow products.
Be creative!

I love b&w, i think it might me a good idea to add gallery for b&w videos
like this vimeo.com/11989371

@Mark
Yeah, some people make tons of money creating slideshows. I think we should promote apps like smartshow to people who like slideshows, so they could save money and have fun at the same time.

Totally agree with you, Shiny_star - people pay money for for they cannot do, or just don't have enough time. So, i think, it's better to learn something by yourself and apply it with your own vision. It's the very foundation of creativity

And you guys, do you have weeding slideshows?

Haven't uploaded my slideshows on the web, but i did something like this vimeo.com/40549507
Weeding slideshow with photos from bride's and groom's childhood to the maturity