Topic: “Family Tree” slideshow template - take a look at your lineage

Dive into the history of your family using this vintage-style template. Show your forebears’ pictures, tell their stories, build a relationship tree chart, and create a family monogram. This stylepack will soothe your eyes and mind with tranquil animations, graceful decorations, and serene music. The template features 13 slides, can fit up to 44 pictures, and offers 10 fonts for the monogram design.

Find more useful information and a guide on how to make a family tree slideshow

Re: “Family Tree” slideshow template - take a look at your lineage

Hi I was looking at the Family Tree presentation slides and was wondering if I could add anothe generation as at the moment it only displays e.g Father - Grandfather - Great gandfather also is there anyone who is using it and has modified the slideshow I would like the hear from them.

Thank you.

3 (edited by Michael 2023-05-11 08:20:03)

Hi! You can easily add new photos and change the template however you need. SmartSHOW 3D has extensive slide editing capabilities.

Thank you for the update on the Family Tree slideshow, just to be clear, so I could put another row of photos frames to the the right and to the left on the initial screen and duplicate the slides for the new people in the slide show..

You can surely add new photos next to the existing ones. I'm afraid that the round frame is not included in this set, but you can choose any of the pre-made ones. Also, any slide can be duplicated several times.

6 (edited by jessicaroselibra 2023-07-01 10:25:45)

Michael wrote:

You can surely add new photos next to the existing ones. I'm afraid that the round frame is not included in this set, but you can choose any of the pre-made ones. Also, 5 ways how to get rid of man moobs any slide can be duplicated several times.

Ok thanks for sharing this informative detail with us.