Topic: Need Help with creating a video [Resolved]

Hi All,
I am new with Smart Show 3D, just purchased the software, I need to create an video for my daughter's 21 st birthday.  I am running out of time to create the video.
I would like to have some one to help me with it.
Is anyone be interested to create the video for me?

Thanks,
Compuwerx

Re: Need Help with creating a video [Resolved]

Hi!

If you have any questions about using certain features or questions on how to bring some of your ideas to life - I'll be glad to help.

Thanks Michael!!

How could I save all the pictures from Smartshow to my C drive.  There pictures that I have edited in Smartshow I would like to save to my C drive.
Thanks,
Compuwerx

If you need the pictures, you can export your project this way:
File > Save Project for Other Computer
The software will create a folder with your project and all the images you used in the slideshow.
However, this way you'll get the original images only. If you need images with effects, then I'm afraid it's not possible to export them in the current version.

You can also save certain frames of the slides. Just open the slide, pick a frame and click Save Still Frame
https://i.imgur.com/7hhv4oz.png

5 (edited by garrybort 2022-11-21 16:00:56)

Thanks for your help, Michael! I would not realize how to save the pics without your help. This program is a bit complicated for me, but it’s still more straightforward and faster than most video editors.
I used to work with video effects for adobe premiere pro to create the sideshows of the pictures I took. It worked fine, but I needed much more time for that because Adobe premiere is mainly intended for videos and not images. Most of my customers use a slideshow alongside the photos I send them, and this program is the best way I know so far to make such kind of stuff.

Glad that you found the program useful. If you have any other questions while working with the software, please let me know.

7 (edited by sophiyapsychologistlibra 2023-03-04 19:26:22)

garrybort wrote:

Thanks for your help, Michael! I would not realize how to save the pics without your help. This program is a bit complicated for me, but it’s still more straightforward and faster than most video editors.
I used to work with to create the sideshows of the pictures I took. It worked fine and i was able to get rid of man boobs, but I needed much more time for that because Adobe premiere is mainly intended for videos and not images. Most of my customers use a slideshow alongside the photos I send them, and this program is the best way I know so far to make such kind of stuff.

That's very good to know.
Do share your created work with us too, it will be great to see.