Topic: New Slideshow

This is the first time I've uploaded from the 3D version of the software on youtube, although I've used the standard previously. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qF6A2T … e=youtu.be

Re: New Slideshow

Good start!
May I share a few thoughts if that's OK?
Since it's a promo video, you want the viewer to remember your brand and website URL, right?
These come up several times:
1) the intro slide - I'd make it a bit longer, it looks like you used the default 5 sec. for the first slide, but that's a bit too fast to catch;
2) there's your brand name on one of the business cards - an extra appearance is an excellent idea of yours!
3) the final slide has your brand name on it, but the not the website URL - the URL has to be there for sure; and it would be better to remove the transition effect after the final slide, so the slide just stays there as long as possible.

Hi Cindy,
Great ideas Cindy, I'll look into that and change a few things. Slideshow art is very new to me, so I'm willing learner wink or trial and lots of errors wink
Thank you

Hello everyone!
thenbman - I really loved your promo smile
And can I ask you a question Cindy - how do I remove the transition effect after the final slide? It seems to be set by the software, I can change it of course, but is it also possible to remove it?

Thanks. You can change the transition at the end, by right clicking the transition and then at the top of the options it has clear transition and then it goes to 0:00

Oh, thank you! Never thought of using the right click, stupid me smile There are quite a few useful options indeed!

Is there any speaking tutorial for this slideshow I am a old man and I have to see it to learn also  I like to know
haw many photos I can use in the slideshow

@ maverick - hello and welcome to this forum smile

Check out the basic tutorial with narration here: http://smartshow-software.com/slideshow … basics.php
It's part 1 for those who are getting started: we'll add the next part soon.

In this section of the forum, we discuss slideshow samples. Please post questions on working with the software in one of the following sections:
Mastering the Software
Tutorials, Tips & Tricks

Waltzing_Flowers wrote:

Oh, thank you! Never thought of using the right click, stupid me smile There are quite a few useful options indeed!

Yes it helps to right click wink What I really love about the software apart from the obvious is that of the fade in's and out's of the music without have to do much. Other slideshow software doesn't allow that and you have to do it in an editor.