Topic: Christmas Special: 40% OFF all AMS programs & gift for each client!

*Offer now expired*

A few days before Christmas, we want to share our joy with gifts. Here is a special festive offer for all our customers and subscribers:

order any of the best photo editing programs by AMS Software at 40% OFF & get a guaranteed surprise gift!

Visit our website and choose any product: http://ams-photo-software.com
Your 40% discount coupon: XMAS-AQDU

How do you get your surprise gift?

First of all, pick a product and place your order. Once your order is complete, just contact us at techsupport@ams-soft.com, with "Christmas Gift" in the email subject line, and your order number inside the message. We'll send you the gift within a few hours.

Offer good until December 23!

Christmas

Re: Christmas Special: 40% OFF all AMS programs & gift for each client!

Great chance yikes
Is this Home Photo Studio good for a novice user? I'd like to order it for a friend of mine.

Great choice Cindy, yes, definitely, Home Photo Studio is perfect for someone who would be scared off with professional photo editors like Photoshop. It's easy to use and also has a very thorough manual inside, plus a video lesson for every important feature.
I recommend going for the Gold version - 1000+ beautiful photo decoration templates make it really good value.

Does the discount coupon apply to SmartSHOW 3D templates?

Sure Tony, you can use the coupon for any of the template sets here (apart from the collections which are already offered at 50% off). So, just choose any set from "New Template Sets" and "Popular Collections" and then enter the coupon in the order form. And don't forget to drop us a line to get your surprise gift!

Is there something in French?

Yes Chantale, here are the programs that have French versions:

SmartSHOW 3D - official website

Photo Calendar Creator - official website

Passport Photo Maker - official website

SmartSHOW - official website (there is no dedicated French website, but the software has several interface languages, including French, German, Italian, and Czech)

Lesley, thanks a lot, I will try Photo Calendar Creator