1 (edited by don_corleone 2014-12-02 11:19:05)

Topic: testing smartshow. Need advice!

Hi,
I just installed the software and made a test slideshow.
I need your comments, because I want to create a slideshow for my college project. And the deadline is getting closer each day((((
The photos in the video are not mine and the topic is not connected with the topic of my project

Re: testing smartshow. Need advice!

A nice basic slideshow with good use of transitions and minimalistic music ... You need some special effects to complete the picture, and perhaps some text explanations of which type of Owl is which?
Experiment with some animations ... Autumn leaves falling with the Owl that blends into the bark of the tree might be nice?
Don't be afraid to try everything, you never know what is going to look good until you try it?

William.

And what about the title clip for the slideshow? The slideshow starts straight with the picture of an owl and I think for any kind of school projects it's better to start with a title (I am a teacher myself and I use slides as my teaching method - so you can trust my opinion in the field).

I agree about effects and title clips, but also I don't like the speed at 0.23-0.26 - the rotating pics of the owl have not yet come to the logical central position when there comes the next picture of the white owl. I think, that slides with effects of rotation or movement, zooms in/out should be a bit longer than usual static ones. What do you think?

Yes! That makes sense Cindy! And the title clip is also a good idea Chantale!

Thank you for your tips, I will make another slideshow soon with these improvements in mind and share the result with you.