Topic: Sound level on video clip

I am trying to lower the volume of the audio track on a video clip (so that the sound will fade out for the last half of the clip).  Can I do this in SmartSHOW 3D?  Not an added audio track such as music, but the actual video soundtrack.

Re: Sound level on video clip

I am not to seasoned with the program but I don't think that's possible.
Would be a nice feature to have.

Feature request.

A way to detach audio from video clips where the detached audio is put on a an automatically created extra sound track could be a way to go.
With the clip audio on a separate track, it could be possible to add audio keypoints in the same way it happens now on the music or voice over track.

Hi!

lower the volume of the audio track on a video clip (so that the sound will fade out for the last half of the clip)

I'm afraid this is not possible in the current version. You can only mute the video sound.

However, I'll forward this idea and the suggestion plemmens made to our project manager. These options are quite useful, so they may be added in future updates.

How do you mute the video sound?

Hi!

Double-click the slide with the video to open the editor. Then select the video layer and check the No sound box in the right-hand panel.

6 (edited by elanelown 2022-02-16 11:03:25)

You don't have to do this in the program you need to download. Of course, if you have already downloaded this program and used it during the installation, you can search the tools for the element responsible for installing the audio track. Usually, there is a smooth fade in any basic video editor. You can also speed up video on online sites. If you don't find a smooth fade option in your program, try doing it online. I always do this when I have no other choice. It is convenient and mobile. You can download files of any size and format in the online editor, both MP4, and MKV.

What is the status with this request from 2020? I've been trying to find a solution how to fade in/fade out audio from a video clip and can't believe this is still not possible. You software does have the functionality for separately added audio tracks, so please add it for videos as well.

@Michael, could you please let us know whether this is planned for the future (and when)?

Thank you!

Hi!

We've added an option to adjust the volume of a video. You can find it in the slide editor. https://prnt.sc/Yqn4SB8S0fMD
I'm afraid that there is still no fade-in/fade-out feature for video sound, but I'll forward your request to the management, and we may add it in a future version.