Topic: How to delay music track?

I'm making a project, where I got 3 introductory slides at the start totalling about 10 seconds, but I don't want the music to start until the first photo starts. So is there a way to somehow delay the music track?

Re: How to delay music track?

Hellooo...

I guess you need the "fade-in" effect -  you go to Music, click "Volume and Faders", and set fade-in to 10 sec - does that do what you need?

Hi Cindy, thanx for reply. I tried the fade-in, it's not the thing. I need complete silence for 3 slides, and only then I want the music to start from the very beginning.

One way would be to use a free audio editor (I really rate Audacity) to create a 10 sec audio file of silence!
You can then load it as the first music file, before you load your file.
A slight alternative to that approach would be to load your audio file into Audacity, put 10 secs of silence on the front, then export it back out again as a single file.

Regards

TeeGee

TeeGee wrote:

One way would be to use a free audio editor (I really rate Audacity) to create a 10 sec audio file of silence!
You can then load it as the first music file, before you load your file.
A slight alternative to that approach would be to load your audio file into Audacity, put 10 secs of silence on the front, then export it back out again as a single file.

Regards

TeeGee

Just brilliant, thanks! Audacity turned out to be quite simple to use, finally I got what I needed smile