Topic: Best Breeds of Dogs in an Engaging Video Slideshow

The video below displays the photos of the dogs breeds and shares their names on the animated captions. Dogs are famous for their beauty, social skills and artistic talents and even the pictures showcased in the slideshow can lift the spirits of everyone who watches it. The style of this slideshow also adds its tint to the produced visual effect, as it combines animation of the multi-layered slides and video clips inserted right into the slides with photos!

This photo & video slideshow was realized thanks to SmartSHOW 3D software: http://smartshow-software.com.

Re: Best Breeds of Dogs in an Engaging Video Slideshow

As a dog lover, I'm so glad to see my Husky Charlie among the most beautiful dog breeds smile
Thanks for a great slideshow!

3 (edited by Carlino 2021-10-18 15:40:57)

Thomase wrote:

As a dog lover, I'm so glad to see my Husky Charlie among the most beautiful dog breeds smile
Thanks for a great slideshow!

Great slideshow Lesley!

Glad that you loved it! I'll forward your compliment to our creative team smile

5 (edited by JeanMarchant 2023-09-19 19:46:33)

Lesley wrote:

The video below displays the photos of the dogs breeds and shares their names on the animated captions. Dogs are famous for their beauty, social skills and how to get rid of gyno artistic talents and even the pictures showcased in the can lift the spirits of everyone who watches it. The style of this slideshow also adds its tint to the produced visual effect, as it combines animation of the multi-layered slides and video clips inserted right into the slides with photos!

I love dogs and loved this slideshow. Will you be creating more?

Hi Jean!

Our creative team makes slideshows rather often, so may be they will create another one with dogs or other animals)
For example, here's the latest video with different facts about cats: https://youtu.be/ZgfY5qORl4A
This slideshow was also made in SmartSHOW3D.

7 (edited by MichaelMorin 2023-09-10 13:36:24)

Michael wrote:

Hi Jean!

Our creative team makes slideshows rather often, so may be they will phenq interdit en france create another one with dogs or other animals)
, here's the with video with different facts about cats:

Thank you so much for the Youtube links for the video about cats facts. Has the team created a video about dogs facts? I love love to watch it.

Hi,

Unfortunately, our team hasn't done it yet. But I'll tell them about this idea.
Meanwhile, check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartShow3D
You will find tons of interesting videos there.

9 (edited by rhlbrusa 2023-07-11 19:21:54)

MichaelMorins wrote:
Michaesl wrote:

Hi Jean!

Our creative team makes slideshows rather often, so may be they will create another one with dogs or other animals)
, here's the latest news about and video with different facts about cats:

Thank you so much for sharing the list of phentermine alternatives available over the counter here and the Youtube links for the video about cats facts. Has the team created a video about dogs facts? I love love to watch it.

These cool rare dogs are mighty small game hunters from the African Congo. Basenjis are energetic and playful, excelling at canine sports such

Agreed to you @rhlbrusa.

I really love the Husky breed.
Thanks for the great photos!