Topic: How to Make a Video Slideshow with 3D Animation Effects

For a long time merging photos & video clips in one slideshow seemed to be impossible. With the release of SmartSHOW 3D 7.15 adding a video becomes as easy as uploading a regular image. There are plenty of opportunities to flip, rotate, zoom-in & out your video clip on the slide. What is even more, familiar animation & transition effects are at your full disposal and can be applied to a chosen video just in few clicks. Watch this video to get the hang of new opportunities and create your one-of-a-kind slideshow!   

Check out a written tutorial to get even more information.

Re: How to Make a Video Slideshow with 3D Animation Effects

I Bought Backgrounds 3D  And don't know how to use them  Can you help !!

linda wrote:

I Bought Backgrounds 3D  And don't know how to use them  Can you help !!

First of all, note that Stylish Slide Backgrounds are not usual templates with the pre-made animation for photos. They serve as a background for your images, that you add manually.
You need to go to "Add" > "Collages", choose a template from the Stylish Slide Backgrounds category and click "Add to slideshow". Then click "Edit Slide".
In the new window, click "Add Layer" to insert a photo, video or any other element. You can animate them as you like.
When finished, click Save to apply the changes.

If you need a detailed guide with some screenshots, feel free to contact our techsupport.

hello! just right now download this program...but they ask me key- email....how????

Krinac19 wrote:

hello! just right now download this program...but they ask me key- email....how????

If you downloaded the trial version to check the software out, then just click Continue.

If you've purchased the full version and can not find your license key, then contact our tech support here: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php
They should be able to help you.