Topic: My second attempt

Attached is the slideshow that I made for my husband for our 44th anniversary.  Any comments?

https://vimeo.com/230291372

Re: My second attempt

Hello, that's a great anniversary slideshow! Hope your husband was happy to get such a gift smile
You've gathered so many family photos, maybe the next time you should add some video clips to make your photo story even more absorbing.

3 (edited by e2117 2017-08-24 17:39:19)

Unfortunately we don't have any video.  The only videos that we have is some of the grandchildren.  Back in the old days, video cameras were quite cumbersome and expensive, so still photos is all I had to work with. That's our life cropped to four minutes!

I agree with Robin, your slideshow is very cool.
And don't worry, sometimes still photos can show something that video clips can't. For example, I see that you're a great couple and have a nice family.
I hope you will create more slideshows in future!

Thank you.  It was fun making it.  I enjoy playing around with all the different animations, effects and transitions and then synching it to the music.  I wish I had more time to explore everything the program has to offer because the possibilities seem endless.  I am just getting the knack of key frames.  That takes some practice.