Topic: Vintage slideshow templates - travel down the memory lane!

Check out these gorgeous slide styles that will help you make a cinematic slideshow with family photos. The templates collection  designed for SmartSHOW 3D software is easy to use and quick to customize - you can change everything from background music, animation effects, text captions, and more! These vintage templates will be perfect for any occasion: weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or any other special events.

Click here to get this set of vintage slideshow templates!

Re: Vintage slideshow templates - travel down the memory lane!

Do You Ones For A Memorial Or Can This Be Used To Create A Memorial Slide Show ??

Hi Linda, yes, sure, this template pack is perfectly suitable for a memorial slideshow.

i have just purchased this one

also the last show I did was corrupted can someone help me ?? my computer crashed  ??

Hi Linda, you need to contact tech support here: http://smartshow-software.com/support.php - they'll ask for the details of your computer system to figure out what could be the problem.

I Have Contacted Them

Hi Lesley, I Purchased That Vintage Template Theme But Have Not Got Back To Me it cost £10-50

Hi Linda, I've checked your ticket, and I can see that our support staff are already dealing with your problem. They might need some more info on your computer system to figure out what's wrong, so just follow their instructions to get it resolved.

Hi Lesley, I Downloaded The Templates But can't Find Them Can someone help ??

All the new templates are installed under Collages. If you don't seem to find them in the Collages tab, it means that you might not have installed them properly. Then, just contact tech support and they'll guide you step by step.

Ii have bought  the 3d background  can someone help me

Hi Linda, what's your question?