1 (edited by hoevelhoevel 2016-12-03 10:51:03)

Topic: Start of license

Hi,

It is time to renew my license.

My question: When is the start of this new license? The day I buy the license or the day I activate the new license in the program?

When you sent e-mails with special prices end November, it was not possible to buy anything at your online-shop. I hope that the shop will work after the end of the actions so that it's possible to renew my license.

Have a nice day,
Thea

Re: Start of license

Hi Thea, it's good to hear from you!

The license will be renewed as soon as you activate your new key (NOT on the day of purchase).

hoevelhoevel wrote:

When you sent e-mails with special prices end November, it was not possible to buy anything at your online-shop.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by this? Were you having a problem with MyCommerce shopping cart or something else?

3 (edited by hoevelhoevel 2016-12-05 19:01:02)

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your answer.

When I tried to buy templates I hit the "ORDER NOW" button, then I was asked to save a file so that I could not go on to MyCommerce even after saving a file. I tried several days in several browsers, on a different computer as well. Once I got on to MyCommerce where I was aked to save a file as well and the website was hanging. It was not possible to proceed and buy.

Hi Team,

I have downloaded a trial version. However, I am unable to get the key could you please help me out how to get the key and start working.

Thank you in advance

hoevelhoevel wrote:

When I tried to buy templates I hit the "ORDER NOW" button, then I was asked to save a file so that I could not go on to MyCommerce even after saving a file. I tried several days in several browsers, on a different computer as well. Once I got on to MyCommerce where I was aked to save a file as well and the website was hanging. It was not possible to proceed and buy.

Hi Thea, this sounds really weird. Not sure what file you mean when saying that you were asked to save a file. Anyway, I understand that there was an issue, probably on the MyCommerce server side, and you couldn't take advantage of the Black Friday offers. Will you contact our support team and mention this thread? They can provide you a discount for the products of your choice then, equal to the one that was live last week.

gpriyanka0709 wrote:

Hi Team,

I have downloaded a trial version. However, I am unable to get the key could you please help me out how to get the key and start working.

Thank you in advance

Hi! In order to start working with the free trial version, you just need to click Continue on the startup screen.
If you wish to get the full version, then you'll need to purchase a license to get the key. You can order the full version here: http://smartshow-software.com/order.php

Bonsoir à l'équipe, Je ne sais pas si je vais avoir une réponse à ma demande , mais voici ce qui vient de m'arriver : mon ordinateur a flashé totalement et tout ce que j'avais dedans a été perdu, en l' occurence mon fichier SMARTSHOW 3D DELUXE acheté chez vous le 04/01/2017. Il va de soit que le courrier que j'avais classé dans le dossier des courriers à garder de ma boite mail a été perdu aussi ..... Malgré mes demandes sur le "soutien" on ne me répond pas comment faire pour retrouver mon logiciel. J'ai installé la version d'essai et j'ai essayé d'y mettre ma clé mais en vain rien n'y fait !!!!!!!! Vais je devoir racheter un autre logiciel ???? En plus le fait de n'avoir aucun contact en français c'est très difficile pour nous
PS / Pour info dans mon message d'hier j'ai donné mes coordonnées, la date d'achat , le nr de commande , le nr de code ou d'usager..... quoi faire d'autre ???

Bonjour sohan3110!

Je viens de contacter notre support technique, ils vous ont déjà donné une réponse.
Alors, vérifiez votre ticket dans notre centre de support.
Nos opérateurs connaissent le français, vous pouvez donc demander la réponse dans cette langue.