Topic: Autumn Edition of SmartSHOW 3D + gorgeous templates set - 3 days only!

* Offer now expired *

Great news for our community! In order to make your autumn brighter, we have prepared a special edition of SmartSHOW 3D software. The "Autumn Edition" comes with a collection of brand-new designer templates for creating gorgeous slideshows and video greeting cards.

Follow the link to order the "Autumn Edition":
http://smartshow-software.com/order-special-autumn.php

autumn-edition

Re: Autumn Edition of SmartSHOW 3D + gorgeous templates set - 3 days only!

Leslie, everyone who is a member of this site already owns SmartSHOW 3D, so wouldn't it be a better idea to offer the Animation and Template items at a special offer price?
I (and others I'm sure) would buy the templates, but I would not be interested in the program as I already have it?

Good point Willabong smile Well, we had a few reasons for including the software in the bundle.

The templates are designed for SmartSHOW 3D and cannot be used on their own. Therefore, there might be misunderstandings if a person who does not own the software was attracted by the templates, purchased the bundle and then learned that the templates are useless without the software, and another purchase is required.

Our community is open to anyone who is passionate about the art of photo slideshow, and while you are right that most of the members are SmartSHOW 3D users, people who are not are welcome to register here and join in the discussions as well. They may not be using SmartSHOW 3D, and could be interested in this offer.

Another point is that owners of SmartSHOW 3D might want another copy - for another family member for example, or perhaps for their second computer. The current offer is really a good deal - 50% off the usual price + 3 template sets as a gift.

Anyway, if you don't need a second copy of the software, just contact us at techsupport@ams-soft.com, and we will discuss the details of a special offer for you, to make sure you get your autumn gifts as well smile

4 (edited by Willabong 2014-10-10 09:48:06)

I follow your reasoning up to a point Leslie, but there is no reason why you cannot add something like this:

Or if you don't need SmartSHOW 3D because you already own it, and don't need another copy, you can just purchase the Templates and Animations at the special offer price of ££££.

Just follow this link to order the "Templates/Animation effects":

http;//smartshow-software.com/order-special-templates.php

Please note that the Templates/Animation effects require SmartSHOW 3D in order to work!

(PS:  If you decide to add a purchase link for the Templates, please feel free to remove this post!)

That's a good idea indeed, and we'll definitely do like this when we have another special offer. Thank you for your comments, they are truly valuable to us!
As I mentioned before, if you own SmartSHOW 3D, and you're interested in the current offer but don't need a second copy of the software, just drop us a note at techsupport@ams-soft.com, and we'll arrange the details of your personal autumn special. You'll get a special order link for the templates set of your choice.