Topic: Own Templates

I have made a slideshow and would like to save it for later with other photos.  How do I delete the current photos, keep all the collages and effects and save it as my own template?

Re: Own Templates

Great question! You can save each slide while you are in the slide editor. Find the "Add to Title Clips" button in the bottom left corner. Click this button and enter the name for your template. When you're done, the template will be saved to My Title Clips. You can then use it in any future project and replace the photos.

Thank you Lesley, what I meant was, I would like to save my whole slideshow, not individual slides,  with all the backgrounds, animations and effects etc. without the current photos in order to create a template of my own so I just add different photos at a later date.  Is there a way to delete all the current photos in one step from the whole project so I end up with a template of my own or do I have to delete the photos one by one from each slide?

I see what you mean now, but I'm afraid it's not possible in the current version. By the way, you shouldn't delete the photos before saving as all your animation settings are associated with the photo layers. Keep the photos to replace them with new ones in future projects.