1 (edited by Diana 2014-12-17 13:04:25)

Topic: My first slideshow (inspired by Doctor Who)

I have not discovered, how to embed the video in the forum. Can anyone explain it to me?

This is the link for youtube:

the beauty is in the eye of the beholder

2 (edited by Chantale 2014-12-17 13:09:10)

Re: My first slideshow (inspired by Doctor Who)

Try this code to embed the video
square brackets video]http://my.video.com/xyz[/video square brackets - without space

About the video itself - I like the song very much)
But the title clip is very fast - the caption rotates and there is actually only 1 second to read the text. You can change the way the caption moves in the slide editor. Or you can change the duration of the whole title clip, so that when it disappears, we can read it once again. Is my explanation clear?

Too many headshots for me. I understand, that you like DW very much, but middle shots should alternate with wide ones. And you have only one - with the police box.

Chantale, thank you for the tips!

Cindy, so it doesn't matter what the topic of the slideshow is, we still need to use all types of shots?

Diana wrote:

Chantale, thank you for the tips!

You are welcome!

Diana wrote:

Cindy, so it doesn't matter what the topic of the slideshow is, we still need to use all types of shots?

It's advisable to use different types of shots because otherwise your video becomes boring. Different shots bring dynamics to movies and to the slideshows as well.

Diana, how did you make this shining at 0.28 ??? Or is it a GIF?

don_corleone, It is not a gif,it's just a picture in JPEG. I used one of the slide effects. Click Edit Slide to find them.There is a group of sparkling and flickering efffects there.